- Another Exciting Summer ...
- One Step at a Time
- The Second Edition of Fe...
- ANNUAL TEACHER APPRECIATION CONTEST
- APPUI LAVAL
- ARTS & CULTURE
- CENTENNIAL ACADEMY
- CHARITY FUNDRAISING
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
- COVER STORY
- DINA DIMITRATOS
- EMPLOYMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- FÊTE DE LA FAMILLE
- FÊTE DU QUARTIER SAINT-BRUNO
- FESTIVAL LAVAL LAUGHS
- FÊTE DE QUARTIER VAL-DES-BRISES
- HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- 30 MINUTE HIT
- CHILDREN`S HEALTH & WELLNESS
- CLOSE AID
- DENTAL WELLNESS
- EXTREME EVOLUTION SPORTS CENTRE
- FONDATION CITÉ DE LA SANTÉ
- HEARING HEALTH
- MESSAGES FROM THE HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA
- MENTAL HEALTH
- SOCIAL INTEGRATION
- SPECIAL NEEDS
- THE NUTRITION CORNER
- THE NUTRITION CORNER - RECIPES
- VACATION DESTINATION
- WOMEN'S FITNESS
- WOMEN'S HEALTH
- HILTON MONTREAL/LAVAL
- HOME & GARDEN
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
- JAGUAR LAVAL
- LAVAL À VÉLO
- LAVAL FAMILIES TV SHOW
- LAVAL FAMILIES MAGAZINE CARES
- LAVAL URBAN IN NATURE
- LE PARCOURS DES HÉROS
- LES PETITS GOURMETS DANS MA COUR
- LEON'S FURNITURE
- LEONARDO DA VINCI CENTRE
- LFM PREMIERES
- LIFE BALANCE
- MISS EDGAR'S AND MISS CRAMP'S SCHOOL
- MISSING CHILDREN'S NETWORK
- NORTH STAR ACADEMY LAVAL
- PASSION SOCCER
- PARC DE LA RIVIÈRE-DES-MILLE-ÎLES
- PÂTISSERIE ST-MARTIN
- PIZZERIA LÌOLÀ
- PLACE BELL
- PORTRAITS OF YOUR MNA'S
- ROCKET DE LAVAL
- SACRED HEART SCHOOL
- SHERATON LAVAL HOTEL
- STATION 55
- SUBARU DE LAVAL
- TODAY`S LAURENTIANS AND LANAUDIÈRE
- TODAY`S LAVAL
- WARNER MUSIC
- THIS ISSUE
- MOST RECENT
Cruise through summer with the bus
Getting around, going to the pool, the movies or a
friend’s house is a breeze
when the STL is in summer mode.
Instead of asking for rides, give Mom, Dad or your older brother or sister a break, and take the only mode of transportation that reduces traffic AND greenhouse gaz emissions. One bus keeps 50 cars off the road. Also, cars are usually parked 95% of the time, whereas buses roll all day, every day, transporting as many people as possible commuting in the same direction. It saves time, money, and the environment!
August on pocket change
If you’re 17 or under and eligible for the reduced fare, you can buy a single XTRA pass for both July and August for $66.50 (they go on sale June 20). That’s inexpensive for two months! The pass is available at all STL points of sale. Be sure to bring a valid OPUS card with photo ID with you.
Unlimited access to our regular network for all of your activities in Laval.
No need to wait for your parents to get a lift. (But still tell them where you’re going!)
More money in your pocket (or your parents’ pockets) for… what you want!
Give back-to-school a “little” thought! Nobody enjoys waiting in line to renew their OPUS card with photo ID. So consider getting it out of the way as soon as possible. Did you know the Cartier and Montmorency ticket offices start tak- ing students’ pictures for new cards as early as August 1?
Three good reasons to renew quickly
- You avoid the long lineups at the end of the month.
- You can top up your card for September as early as August 20 at any of the 43 points of sale in Laval. (This is a good trick to use every month year round!)
- Your parents will be less anxious when school starts, and pleased you’re so well organized!#pride
To learn more about renewing your OPUS card with photo ID and to download your form, go to stl.laval.qc.ca/students.
Want to know the exact time the next bus will arrive? Track bus schedules in real time on the STL Synchro+ app, or by texting your bus stop number to 511785. #efficient #nonetworkneeded #free
CONTESTS Enter our contests
COMMUNITY Posts Events
PUBLICATIONS Our Magazine Family Resource Directory
LFM BUSINESS NETWORK Learn more
COUPONS Click to save!
E-NEWSLETTER Subscribe to our E-newsletter Un-Subscribe
WRITE FOR US Guidelines & Submissions
POLLS Vote today!
SUGGESTIONS Reader's Survey Suggest a Listing
LFM About Us Our Mission Giving Back Contact Us